Tips and Tricks For Maintenance of Love Dolls
1. Clean your dolls
To clean a real sex doll after sex, you will need
- warm water
- Mild soap or detergent
- When cleaning, prepare your doll by laying it on a flat surface
- Prepare a cleaning solution, with lukewarm water and either with the provided antibacterial soap, or mild soap/detergent.
- Thoroughly flush out all cavities you utilized during sex with your love doll.
- Rinse cavities with just water to ensure that no soap residue is left in the cavities of your Real Doll, as this may cause irritation the next time you have sex with your doll.
- Let your sex doll air dry and then store until your next use, ensuring to follow instructions on storage.
- If you would like to clean the mouth cavity or your doll's face, remove the head and run under hot water, taking care to avoid the eyelashes.
- Let your sex doll's head dry and then reattach.
2. Storing your dolls
- Remove clothes and wigs after use or when storing to prevent color and dent mark to fade into skin.
- Store doll on a flat, smooth surface. Place doll on cloth that comes with the doll in the box. This cloth helps to protect the doll. If doll placed on flat surface, it is a good idea to move the doll once in a while to prevent pressure points or dents from developing on the doll skin.
- Alternatively, you can stand your doll without needing to worry about pressure on doll skins.
3. Removing stain and color or pressure marks
- If you happen to unfortunately develop stains or color marks on your doll, wash it immediately with soap water several times. It should fade away if the stain was spotted immediately and washed.
- Should the stain color did not wash away with soap and water you may try to gently wash the stained area with odorless mineral spirits.
- If you develop dent or pressure marks from your doll due to either tight clothes or prolong storage then relieve contact and pressure from the dent or pressure marks. The marks will eventually go away. It may be days or weeks before it completely fade away.
4. Joints Stiffness
- When you initially purchase the doll, the joints may be somewhat hard to move. You should bend and twist the joints periodically. Overtime, the joints will loosen up and make it much easier to move.